|I’ve been an Information Technology Professional for over 22 years. I’ve worn many different hats at many different jobs. Here are a few examples of my past experience:
- Managing a $3 million IT budget for 450 users in 5 locations
- Over 12 years of Management Experience
- Reduced costs of ISP by 50%, deploying centrally managed firewalls and wireless, in addition to rebuilding the infrastructure of all offices.
- Implementing of multiple cloud based ERP and POS systems in construction, hospitality, golf, and restaurant environments.
- Managing and developed Helpdesk Systems from the ground up at multiple companies.
- A progressive career executing increasingly complex projects with quantifiable successes at every turn.
- Designed and built DRBC strategies in an organization that had none.
- Worked with management team to facilitate process mapping and to reduce inefficiencies through multilayered applications deployments.
- Migrated from on premise Exchange to Office 365 and rolled out other O365 products.
- Manage vendors for ordering equipment, service management, and telecommunications problems.
- Executed multiple projects with each achieving or exceeding corporate objectives for cost, budget, and most importantly achieving user satisfaction.
- Excellent hands-on experience using Azure, Windows Server, SQL, and Exchange.
- Well-honed skills in Active Directory, TCP/IP protocols, secure access practices and products for remote locations, software updates, along with familiarity with multiple backup and disaster recovery systems.
- Superior troubleshooting skills and the ability to provide rapid, pragmatic solutions in a fast-paced environment.